Housing providers across Scotland are introducing a range of technologies to support their tenant and customers to live well at home.
Find out from those implementing the improvements how they’ve been getting on and hear first-hand about the benefits.
Stretching from Dumfries and Galloway to the Highlands and Western Isles, these TEC housing solutions include:
- Aberdeen City Council – MyChoice Meals Ordering Service
- Albyn Housing Society – Fit Homes
- Bridgewater Housing Association – Near me
- Blackwood – CleverCogs™
- Blackwood Homes and Care – Digital door entry
- Kingdom Care & Support – Storiicare/9
- Linstone Housing Association – The Journey To Digital Telecare
- Loreburn Housing Association – ARMED
- Perth and Kinross Council – TEC Strategy and Implementation
- Tighean Innse Gall – A Tablet For The Patient
There’s lots more great TECH in housing work happening out there, so we’ll be adding to the website, bringing you more on these and other ongoing projects. In the meantime, we hope you find what’s already here both useful and inspirational.